French Pear & Heather scented soy candle topped with dried flower petals. This candle evokes a familiar and well-loved fruity scent associated with the common pear and initially exudes a strong and prominent smell associated with green apple, white lily and osmanthus. This aroma is the most pronounced as your candle starts to burn, filling up your room with a scent that is then enhanced by light undertones of midnight jasmine and nashi pear. Incorporated into the formulation for this distinctive fragrance is a delightful trace aftertaste of tonka beans, davana oil, cinnamon, whipped cream, vanilla and thistle honey.
We use 100% ethically sourced soy wax as it is an eco-friendly, plant-based alternative to paraffin wax, and is a renewable resource. It creates a longer lasting candle due to the lower melting point, and delivers a clean burn candle and does not release any toxins into the atmosphere. Our candles do not contain palm oil or paraben.
Each candle is lovingly hand-poured in small batches at our studio in Staffordshire with great care and attention. All candles are vegan, cruelty free and made with ethically sourced and sustainable materials. Due to the handmade nature of these candles, appearance may vary.
150ml glass jar candle information:
Burn time: Approx. 35+
Dimensions: Diameter 7cm x Height 8.5cm
Please recycle your candle container after use. Simply hand wash them using warm soapy water and use for storage, or put them out with your recycling collection. All of our packaging is completely recyclable and compostable.
French Pear & Heather Scented Soy Candle
CARE & MAINTENENCE
PLEASE READ THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BELOW & READ THE LABEL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CANDLE.
***Due to the nature of these candles (dried flower decorations) DO NOT burn the candle to the bottom of the tin. Leave at least 0.5cm of wax at the bottom of the container and then discard. ***
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candles on a heatproof surface.
- Do not burn near anything that could catch fire.
*Please remove any dried petals which have fallen close to the wick before lighting as they may burn.*