After researching the best safe scents to calm and relax dogs, we created our pet friendly range of candles and wax melts. Chief tester dog Bertie can confirm that your little friends will absolutely love them as much as you will.
Our pet friendly candles and wax melts are available in 5 new fragrances: French Vanilla, Lemongrass, Jasmine & Cedarwood, Coconut and Lavender & Chamomile. The candles are presented in amber glass jars with lids. Please keep your lid on your candle when unlit to protect your furry friends!
We use 100% ethically sourced soy wax as it is an eco-friendly, plant-based alternative to paraffin wax, and is a renewable resource. It creates a longer lasting candle due to the lower melting point, and delivers a clean burn candle and does not release any toxins into the atmosphere. Our candles do not contain palm oil or paraben.
Each candle is lovingly hand-poured in small batches at our studio in Staffordshire with great care and attention. All candles are vegan, cruelty free and made with ethically sourced and sustainable materials. Due to the handmade nature of these candles, appearance may vary.
180ml glass jar candle information:
Burn time: Approx. 35+
Dimensions: Diameter 6.5cm x Height 8cm
Includes black lid.
Please recycle your candle container after use. Simply hand wash them using warm soapy water and use for storage, or put them out with your recycling collection. All of our packaging is completely recyclable and compostable.
Pet Friendly Lavender & Chamomile Scented Soy Candle
CARE & MAINTENENCE
PLEASE READ THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BELOW & READ THE LABEL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CANDLE.
***Due to the nature of these candles (dried flower decorations) DO NOT burn the candle to the bottom of the tin. Leave at least 0.5cm of wax at the bottom of the container and then discard. ***
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candles on a heatproof surface.
- Do not burn near anything that could catch fire.
*Please remove any dried petals which have fallen close to the wick before lighting as they may burn.*